Abie's Bornday

I’m not there with him on his big day. How I wish I was there with him, being the first person to give him a kiss on his forehead and warm hug on his birthday. There is no gift, even a birthday card for him, he must be sad. No matter what, I still find a way to make him smile on his birthday. Here. I wrote this on June 29, 2012. So, Hello baby. Happy 20th Birthday, Sayang. Well, have a great day on your birthday and days forward. I hope that whatever you want and whatever you need in this life would be yours someday. Have a great future. You should work harder for tomorrow and future. We got nothing in this life without put some effort and don’t ever give up with your life. I will always be next to you no matter what the situation and put some trust on me, I will never ever let you fall and I will stand up with you forever. Hold my words, put some faith on it. Even God will always be by your side. No matter what you do, wherever you are please carry His name together. Well, it does always have your name in my Doa and there is no reason to stop praying for you because you are my life. My future. The important things here, please live your life happily, make mama and baba happy. What you can give to them, just give it. It’s more than enough for them because they give you everything, they even give you a life. I’m lucky to have you. You are the most precious gift I got in my life and I thank God for the gift. Nothing that I can give you, but I hope you accept this relationship that we have cherished together as a great gift on your 20th Birthday. I just want to make you happy because your smile and laughs make me alive. I want to be your best girlfriend because you already show me that you put a lot of effort to be my great boyfriend. I’m counting down days for the ending of my final exam, I want to see you as soon as possible. I miss you so much birthday boy.

Happy 20th Birthday Abie.

June 15, 2012:

Hey baby, just want to wish you Happy 22nd Birthday. I really hope that I’m the first person that wishes you on your birthday. It’s already 6 months we have been together and we been through a lot and lots of things happen in 6 months and I can’t believe that we make it this far together. I’m sorry if I can’t give you anything on your birthday. I’m sorry if I can’t be there for you on your birthday. But there is one thing that I can give you so that you can keep it save forever in your heart and that is my Love to you. Promise me that you will keep this Love with you till we grow old. Promise me that you will protect this Love from harm hands. Promise me that you will never throw this Love away and promise me that you will cherish this Love that I gave you. Promise me that you will keep these four promises for me, not just for me. But for both of us. I really miss you so damn much. I just can’t wait to see you next month. You take care of yourself alright. I love you bie, I love you so much. Happy Birthday.

*Aku balas balik birthday wish kau. Mana lagi panjang ? Okay I'm waiting for Bigmac as the upah.