Come home

Dear Ashraf Norrahmat,

Thanks for coming to Melaka accompanied me and gives me spirit before i sit for my final examination. I love you so much. For the sweet moments, please remember and smile when it comes in your mind. For the bad moments, please erase it from your head. 18 days left before I'm going back to Johore Bahru. I'm here without you, but still i can see your smile. I can feel your touch. The most important thing, i'm here alive with your love. You guess what ? It is hurt and hard to leave you. For words that makes you sad, please. It is my fault. I'm crying like a kids, you give me a big hug like a daddy. I wish you were here with me. I wish that each day of my life, you are the one by my side makes me smile. I'm weak without you, i'm control my tears from falling. When i leave you, my tears drop. I'm suffering. It is better for me not to show you that i'm suffering. I love you so much. Can't wait to see you baby. 18 days more to go. :)

Your annoying gf,
Foo