Drugs


I'm crying. Crying thinking about my life. It's dark, totally dark. I've nothing, i felt alone. I felt lonely. If I never met you, there is no change with my life. Maybe I will cry all night before i sleep. Maybe it's only a fake smile everyday. Maybe i just meet the wrong person. Yes, you're definitely change my life. You're the one that make me happy living in this life, not my family or even my mates. You're the one that give me everything that i want. You're the one that worth for me to fight for. I wonder if I can live without you or not. I guess, not. Sometimes i felt bad for giving you a really hard times when you're with me. How bad am I treating you, you still treat me well. You treat me like a princess. No one gonna do this to me and no one can replaced you. It's hurt to have the feeling of losing you. I should be grateful that God sent you for me to give me the light. Light of happiness. I should be thankful that you came in my life and making a big change. You taught me about love. You have sacrifice a lot for me. The way you look at me just so beautiful. The way you loving me was totally amazing, i do amazed you baby. When I’m with you I’m alive. I’m smiling. I can do silly jokes. I can be myself. I can do crazy things. I just missed to be with you right now. I missed to have those beautiful feelings. I missed to have you by my side right now. I’m crying.

Bie, I wanna be on you right now. Where are you ? We just met yesterday, it’s the best day I ever had. I missed yesterday. I want you everyday. I wanna eat together with you, I hate to be alone and lonely here. Please, be here with me. I want some fun with you, I’m dying here. Please bie, where are you ? I didn’t see you. I can’t touch you. I can’t hear you. Please bie, I need you. I miss you. I’m crying. Where are you baby ? Can you hear me ? Please say something. Please look at me with adorable face and say “I love you”. I am giving up with my life. Fix me baby. Please. I need you.