365 days


19 November 2011 – 19 November 2012

It’s has been 365 days I’m travelling this world with you. We taste the sweet and bitter moments together. We have been through a lot of things. Too much tears. When I’m looking at your eyes, there is something sad inside it. I know it’s not easy to deal with someone like me but you proved to me that you’re the one who is willing to live and grow old with me, the one who can stand with my ego and temper. I know how deep your love for me. I know how eager you want to be with me. I just can’t believe that we are already one year together, but I thank God for giving me a chance to know and feel the real love. It’s about you and me. It’s about the real feeling to be loved and to love someone. It’s totally amazing. It’s totally sweet. Thinking back and rewind the old memories just makes my tears fall down. It’s hard, totally hard. It’s not easy to make someone love us the way we love them. Luckily, I’m not easily giving up at that time and making you move on. So, here you are. Totally in love with me. Thank God for this beautiful feeling. Not to be forgotten, thanks Love for being such a great boyfriend. I’m sorry for giving you a really hard time. No matter what I said, have faith in me that I will never ever throw away the best thing that I’ve got. Deep inside I really wish that time goes faster and we can live happily together. I’m not just looking forward for our next anniversary, but I’m excited to see my future with you. I want to bring you together with me to the future. I love you so much. I’m sorry for being busy with my Degree. Please hold on, it already comes to the end. Can’t wait to see you next month, I miss you so badly. Happy 1st Year of Anniversary. I love you. I love you so much. I love you too much. I love you very much. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I do. Ash, you still my best boyfriend. I swear.

 Ash: To my bestfriend, my girlfriend, my soulmate, my future and my life. I would like to wish you our 1st Year of Anniversary and I hope that this love last forever. Do you still remember 19 of November 2011? I think we both do know that it’s the day I confess to you that I liked you and loved you and I can’t even believe that love still exist until now. I truly amazed that this love have gone this far and I hope we both can walk this path till we both grow old. I amazed you, I adore, and most of all I loved you and I hope this love always stay strong and the same till the end. And I vow that I will protect you and this relationship till we both be together. Happy 1st Year of Anniversary, I hope we can live our life without regrets, hate nor unhappy and live our life with happiness, love and appreciate. I love you baby. I love you so much.

Foo: 365 days with you. Nothing much that I can say. We are going this far together. We share happiness and tears, that’s make us stronger until now. Thanks for being a great boyfriend for me. Thanks for making me smile and cry. Thanks for all wonderful moments that I will remember till I die. Thanks for stay with me until today. I might not your best girlfriend. I’m sorry. Happy 1st Year of Anniversary. I miss you so badly. I love you each day we are together. I love you, Ash.